We are very happy to announce, that the renowned International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN) will take place in Linz/Austria, Johannes Kepler University, October 3-5, 2022.
The bidding committee, which convinced the EWSN steering committee to bring the EWSN 2022 to Austria, is a high representative and very strong (as well in scientific, organizational, and technological aspects) composition of Professors and (Key) Researchers of renowned organizations:
- Pro²Future (Linz, Graz), https://pro2future.at/
- Silicon Austria Labs (Linz, Graz, Villach), https://silicon-austria-labs.com/
- Linz Center of Mechatronics, https://www.lcm.at/
- JKU Institute of Pervasive Computing (Prof. Ferscha), https://www.pervasive.jku.at/
- JKU Institute of Telecooperation (Prof. Kotsis, ACM President), https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-telecooperation/
- JKU Institute for Communications Engineering and RF-Systems (Prof. Springer), https://www.jku.at/en/institute-for-communications-engineering-and-rf-systems/
- JKU Cyber Physical Systems Lab (Prof. Zoitl), https://www.jku.at/en/linz-institute-of-technology/research/research-labs/cyber-physical-systems-lab/
Important and prescheduled dates:
Conference Date: October 3-5, 2022
Full Paper Deadline: May 15, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 2022
Early Bird Registration: August 08, 2022
The organizers of EWSN 2022 are looking forward to see you in Linz in October 2022!